If you are excited by knowledge and differentiating yourself from the crowd, try this course.
If you purchase this course, you can expect:
- To be taught the basics in how to assess a client, what to look out for posturally and habitually and how to discuss and record this information.
- To be taught an array of the statistically most likely muscles to become injured or cause problems.
- To be taught the origins, insertions and actions of these muscles.
- To be taught some of the statistically most likely tendons and ligaments to become injured or cause problems.
- To be taught how to effectively treat these muscles, ligaments and tendons.
- To be taught bony landmarks which are important and relevant to massage therapy.
Please download the full course description for the Hydrotherm Applied Anatomy – S2/C4 course.