Online Training: S1, Massage during Pregnancy, Massage for Cancer
Our online training has finally arrived! For the first time ever you can work through the first level of Hydrotherm massage techniques, take the assessment and get certificated, enabling you to get to work as quickly as possible from the comfort of your own home, clinic, spa, or salon.
It’s all really simple, you can purchase your preferred Hydrotherm equipment by either visiting our website shop or by giving us a call. We will then send this out to you and set you up for access to the online course from whichever date suits you best.
How does it work?
The same techniques as face-to-face training
- All the same: All of the technques are precisely the same as with our standard face-to-face training.
- It’s simple: Each technique is distilled into its own video that you can play over as many times a you need to grasp it.
- Enough time to learn: Your online training account will be available to you for six weeks from whenever you’d like to begin, granting you enough time to understand and revise the techniques before the assessement.
- It’s convenient: Our online training portal will save your progess as you work your way through the course. Pick it up an stop at any time throughout the six weeks!
Online Quizzes & Video Assessment
- Each technique possesses a mini-quiz, to help you remember key information about it.
- The assessment is delivered by video call and, crucially, you can choose when to have it, so that it fits in with your schedule. The video assessment is 1-on-1 and should be thought of as your chance to ask any questions of the trainer that you would like!
Fully certificated and insurable:
If you are interested, please call or email Niki from our customer relations team, on 07815 693735 or Niki@hydrotherm.co.uk to find out more or to arrange a demonstration.