Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘HTS (International) LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 81a High Street, Winslow, Buckinghamshire, MK18 3DG. Our company registration number is 02934231. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Eligibility to purchase goods via the website users must be:
- Have completed at least Hydrotherm Level S1/C1 and hold a valid Hydrotherm certification
- Be the holder of a valid debit/credit card or PayPal
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name which you have been unauthorised to use.
- Are over the age of 18
Please note that purchases through the Hydrotherm website can be revoked and a full refund will be issued if you do not comply with the eligibility purchases agreement or hold a valid Hydrotherm certificate. All prices quoted on the website are exclusive of VAT and Shipping. If you are purchasing outside of the UK then please contact us directly for any orders, please do not use the website to place orders from outside the UK due to VAT and shipping costs which are calculated on a sale by sale basis.
Delivery and returns
All orders placed via the website will be delivered via currier, please allow 5-7 working days for all orders to arrive. We do aim to have orders ready and shipped within 24hours but as a general rule please allow the full 5-7 working days. If we experience a stock shortage, then we will inform you and provide details of expected time of delivery.
If you have purchased an item from our website but are not internally happy with it, you have the right to return any items which has been unused and is in its original packaging within 14 days of the date of delivery providing you have informed us in writing within this time period.
As per the consumer rights act 2015 you have 28 days to reject your goods if they are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described to receive a full refund.
All refunds will be returned via the payment method used on our website with 14 days.
All orders will be dispatched from our head offices which are located at 81a High Street, Winslow, Buckinghamshire, MK18 3DG.
All rights including without limitation copyright, designs, pictures, logos, photography, text and trademark rights, in the content of www.hydrotherm.co.uk
Please note that you can use any photos on our website www.hydrotherm.co.uk as these photos are owned fully by HTS (International) LTD.
Limitations of Liability
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact us on 01296 714254 before placing an order.